名词接待; 招待会; 接待处; 欢迎
1. Jim had an enthusiastic reception when he returned home.
2. Her calm reception of the bad news surprised her friends.
3. Our school gave a reception to our new principal.
4. Leave your key at reception.
5. Reception improved because of the new antenna.
1. 招待会：Diensbier)的剧本(Reception)中也曾提到他,于其中他涉嫌是狱中毒1998),当代捷克著名诗人,也是一位杰出的免疫学家. 将科霍特(Kohout)和赫鲁伯(Holub)混淆起来,存在一个难以翻译的捷克语言上的幽默.
2. 接待：总台模块 -------总台模块是对酒店前台业务进行综合管理的应用系统.. 集早期版本的预订、接待、团队、收银、应收帐、宾客、房务、经理查询模块于一体. 可以完成从预订(Reservations)、接待(Reception)、收银帐务处理(Cashiering)、团队(Group)到客房维护(Rooms Management)等多种功能.reception 双语例句
1. You should have been at the French Embassy reception last night.
2. First, I am very grateful to the English Speaking Society of BBD University for their graciousness in holding a grand reception like this.
3. Software for data reception, treatment and control and drive laser head as well as mobile systems.
4. On the third day, as a result of Hefeng car to pick him up in the afternoon to be riding a little time gap, in Sangzhi county party committee to do the arrangements for the reception, from the shop by Rita Si-shell tree on the south valley to see Tianzishan He Long Park.
5. At the reception, we are going to carry out a valse dancing and the bouquet`s flower throwing.
6. The call quality is clean enough, but it won`t be wowing anyone for reception excellence.
7. I am in reception, attempting to call his room to say I have arrived, when the 66-year-old Blahnik suddenly materialises next to me, gasping for air and fanning himself with one hand.
8. For the little evils with which the State was touched, except the remedy of setting to work in earnest to root out a single sin, poured their distracting babble into any ears they could lay hold of, at the reception of Monseigneur.
9. Her reception of us was lacking in warmth.
10. Loss of possession due to ground contact related to a pass reception negates that player's possession up to that point.
11. Or is GanZhuEr temple reception main remit Pope as earthen zhangjia and built two mansion siba.
12. Five standardized nursing service items which were easy to perform included in order reception ofnewly-hospitalized patients in day duty （100%）, dermal test （99.0%）, checking body temperature （97.3%）, reception of newlyhospitalized patients in night duty （90.0%） and meeting those needing consultation （74.0%）.
13. This is currently the best-real IPTV, the design of an independent U-bar and dongle, the most critical is not afraid of attacks, P2P technology, everyone are the seeds, you can also send and receive audio and video television programs information, the usual network TV because it is through a variety of link for someone else's program source, is not very card is non-live television programs, program stability, there is no guarantee, and we are in the service platform is to use the genuine machines and card reception and collection of program source, program source is not the number of those free Internet TV can be compared, the most critical is the real protection of P2P technology are not afraid of you after the attack really be both safe and reliable!
14. His daily schedule for more than 4 years come frequently are this: 6oclock get up, is meeting in the dwelling reception patient, 8oclock 30 minute go to the clinic to go to work, afternoon when l 30minute get off work hurry back the apartment, 2 to 6 oclock work, evening 7 oclock make a house call to 12 oclock return to theapartment, before dawn 1 oclock sleeps, 1 day works a l7 hour.
15. Alice: I am a new comer here, can you tell me how to get to the reception desk?
16. When I entered the reception area, they asked me if I wanted to join the tour.
17. Turn a corner, another world is revealed to you behind the background pillars at the reception area, the partition in the pillars decorated with gray tawny glasses can enable the people much higher to pass by easily. The VIP room and office of working staff are behind the pillar.
18. During the course of the reception of aesthetism, the level improving still exists, that is, from the original aesthetic standards to rational knowledge till to the distillation of rational knowledge.
19. The center provides the following services like the conference reception, leisure vacation, tourism, accommodations, dining and entertainment, sports fitness and the water healthcare.
20. The invention discloses a method, a receiver and a wireless terminal for measuring an impulse response e. g. in aCDMA terminal having at least two receiving antenna branches with diversity reception.
The reception in a hotel is the desk or office that books rooms for people and answers their questions.
e.g. Have him bring a car round to the reception...
e.g. ...the hotel's reception desk.
宾馆的前台in AM, use 美国英语用 front desk
The reception in an office or hospital is the place where people's appointments and questions are dealt with.
e.g. Wait at reception for me.
A reception is a formal party which is given to welcome someone or to celebrate a special event.
e.g. At the reception they served smoked salmon.
e.g. ...a glittering wedding reception.
If someone or something has a particular kind of reception, that is the way that people react to them.
e.g. Mr Mandela was given a tumultuous reception in Washington...
e.g. He received a cool reception to his speech.
The reception of guests is the act of formally welcoming them.
e.g. The preparations for the reception of his Royal Highness proceeded.
If you get good reception from your radio or television, the sound or picture is clear because the signal is strong. If the reception is poor, the sound or picture is unclear because the signal is weak.
e.g. Adjust the aerial's position and direction for the best reception.
1. The United Nations has begun busing refugees out of the reception camp to other sites so they can be better cared for.
2. While we were waiting at the hotel's reception to check in, we realized we had just missed the first buying spree.
3. At the Korean base he was greeted by a small reception and offered traditional Korean food and drink.
4. " I was quite ambushed by the reception the book got, " Jacques said.
5. A few hours later, another visitor to the auto show bought a Cadillac sedan at the reception desk.
6. Apple earlier blamed the reception problem on a wrong method to calculate signal strength, and promised to fix the glitch with software updates.
7. The two rescued Beaconsfield miners arrived to cheers and applause from a large crowd at a formal reception at Parliament House in Canberra.
8. The cold reception they received on Capitol Hill offered a striking reminder of the difficulty the president faces in the new political climate.
9. The fish had been on display in the reception area of Quantum Chartered Accountants in Christchurch's High Street.
10. But after Sarkozy organized a Bastille Day party to coincide with Chirac's own reception, presidential loyalists hit back.reception 英英释义
1. the act of receiving
2. (American football) the act of catching a pass in football
e.g. the tight end made a great reception on the 20 yard line
3. quality or fidelity of a received broadcast
4. the manner in which something is greeted
e.g. she did not expect the cold reception she received from her superiors
5. a formal party of people
as after a wedding