名词甘蓝（洋白菜、卷心菜）; 植物人，常用于英式英语; 钱，尤指纸币，常用于美式俚语; 脑袋
1. 卷心菜：| 有素食么? : , . | 恩,有很多. : . | 那么请给我黄瓜和土豆. : ? | 不需要其他的了么? : . | 是的. : . . | 知道了 请稍等. 词汇! 青菜 白菜 卷心菜 (cabbage) 芹菜 菠菜 韭菜 冬瓜 黄瓜 南瓜 茄子 竹笋 海带 萝卜 洋山
2. 包心菜：材料: 包心菜(cabbage)半个快刀切开掰散叶子;红辣椒干若干个切稍碎;蒜茸姜末各少许 做法: 炒锅中下油2汤匙(最好用猪油,香些),先小火,下红辣椒干炒香,然后下蒜茸姜末,煸出香味,改中偏大的火,哗的把包心菜放进锅中快速煸炒至拆散的菜叶都均匀吸...
4. 洋白菜：译成中文就是「那条街瘫痪了吗?」惹得老美哈哈大笑. 把自己的经历说给一个从荷兰来的同事听,她回答说她闹的笑话更逗,说在美国见到洋白菜(cabbage)便宜就经常买洋白菜,跟人说她在家常吃garbage (垃圾)!cabbage 双语例句
1. In high cold region northwest of Hebei Province where it is drought and less rainfall. the vegetables were planted by irrigating with the water under ground, so the water level under ground decreased; the research on saving water of Radish and Cabbage under PFM was conducted, in order that the aim at saving water, high yield and good quality of vegetables under PFM could be realized.
2. We ha ve tested the ability of piggyBac, a DNA transposon from the cabbage loop er moth Trichoplusia ni, to transpose in mammalian systems.
3. Synergy of Recombinant Enhancin of Trichoplusia ni Granulovirus; 2. The synergy of honey and cabbage filtrate on Autographa Californica nuclear polyhedrosis virus and Bacillus thringiensis against the larvae of plus agnate was studied.
4. Absent, activity, after-school, activity, after school, after class, age, all over the world, also, altogether, and so no, anyone, around, artist, aunt, both, beautiful, boil, bring, between, beer, beef, before, cabbage
5. I would rather be awake and in pain than just remain a cabbage and learn nothing.
6. Furthermore, the flower you have mentioned is nothing but a cabbage!
7. Such as, I feel like I've eaten nothing but cabbage soup forever.
8. Perhaps your plan calls for nothing but grapefruit or cabbage soup each day.
9. Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education, --Mark twain
10. Perhaps your plan calls for nothing but grapefruit or cabbage soup each day. You slash your daily calories to fewer than 1, 000 -- and sure enough, the pounds melt away.
11. In the photo was an acclivitous grille, and upwards hung a long ice stick. Through the relucent window glass showed up a brim-broken bowl, inside which someone raised a blossoming cabbage. The time when he took the photo was noted with the winter in the year of 1976, and the place of photo taking was evidently a temporary habitat just after the great earthquake.
12. The constuction of plant expression vector, tissue culture of cabbage and gene transformation conditions were studied to obtain ubiC transformants. ubiC gene was obtained from the Escherichia coli. by PCR amplication and was ligated to pUC118 vector.
13. Four of a small that is, Chinese cabbage, green onions, garlic, daikon radish and reputation in the domestic Ziziphus jujuba.
14. They grow a dozen kinds of vegetables inside their compound in the Sonapi industrial zone near the airport in Port-au-Prince, ranging from Chinese cabbage, spinach and sponge gourd to garlic and radish.
15. The critical range for nitrate deficiency were from 7288 to7671.5mg/l, 3413.4 to 3592.8 mg/l and 3640 to 3830mg/l in midrib of newly matured leaves inChinese cabbage at 25, 40 and 53 days after planting respectively.
16. Cabbage; insect pest; predatory enemy; community structure; enemy evaluation
17. Apparently, you can, cabbage patch.
18. Blair: Apparently, you can, cabbage patch.
19. Studies on photosynthetic characteristics of Chinese cabbage satellite monosome, diploid or trisome; 2. Characteristics of Photosynthesis in Seed Plants of Satellite Chromosome Monosome, Diploid and Trisome of Chinese Cabbage
20. A Chinese cabbage, into a basket to sell a few cents a pound, well washed peel, a plastic containers, will be able to sell a few dollars a pound, this is the idea of the problem.
A cabbage is a round vegetable with white, green or purple leaves that is usually eaten cooked.
If someone refers to a very sick or disabled person as a cabbage, they are saying in an offensive way that the sick person is so badly brain-damaged or ill that they cannot do anything.cabbage 单语例句cabbage的解释
1. People would buy hundreds of kilograms of the cabbage to stockpile over winter.
2. " I found it contained very little cabbage, " Jiang said.
3. Xinhua agricultural produce prices monitoring system detected price surges in many vegetables, with the biggest jump of 33 percent in the price of Chinese cabbage from Friday.
4. This comes as China is investigating claims into reports that vegetable sellers are spraying cabbage with formaldehyde to keep it fresh.
5. Weigh down the cabbage by putting a heavy object on top and leave to soak about two to three hours until they turn limp.
6. The parents of many of today's children in China can recall times when cabbage formed the mainstay of their winter diet.
7. Roast pork with potato dumplings and cabbage is a favorite among Czechs, on special occasions or as part as an ordinary meal.
8. One of the unique appetizers of autumn menu on offer is stuffed and braised savory cabbage.
9. Studies have shown that people who eat cabbage once a week compared to once a month slash their colon cancer risk by a third.
10. The vegetable wholesale market was built in 1984 after the Chinese cabbage harvest of 1983 outstripped local demand.cabbage 英英释义
1. any of various types of cabbage
2. any of various cultivars of the genus Brassica oleracea grown for their edible leaves or flowers
Synonym: cultivated cabbageBrassica oleracea
3. informal terms for money
1. make off with belongings of others