过去式：completed; 过去分词：completed; 现在分词：completing;complete 基本解释
形容词完整的; 完成的; （用以强调）完全的; 达到结尾的
及物动词完成，使完满; 完成或结束; 填写（表格）
1. complete with : 包括, 连同；complete 相关例句
1. This is a complete story.
2. David is considered the complete manager.
3. A more complete study of the subject is needed.
1. Complete the sentences in the exercise by filling in the blanks.
2. By the end of August we had completed the work.
B：Where can we see your complete line?
A：We have a showroom in this city.
B：I‘d like to see it.
A：Drop by anytime.
The First Class-(第一堂课)
A：Today I had my first English class.
B：How was it?
A：It was interesting.The teacher gave us three ways to help ourselves learn the language. First, stop talking anything except English. Then learn many complete sentences by heart.Finally, have American friends tell us how they say things we have trouble with, and always imitate them.
Bob on the Telephone-(鲍勃在打电话)
A：Hello, Pete. This is Bob. How are you?
B：Oh, Im fine.
A：Where were you this afternoon? You missed an important lecture.Not sick, I hope.
A：Thats good. The next time you decide to skip class, check with me first.It wouldnt do for both of us to be absent.We need at least one complete set of notes.
A：By the way, are you still in timewasting mood?
A：Good. Why dont you come over after supper?Joes off somewhere with date, and I dont feel much like working.
B：How about eight oclock?
A：Well. And bring some records over, why dont you?
B：Okay. See you then. Goodbye.
1. 完全的：特许人为受许人规定了一个完全的(complete)方案或模式,以用于受许人对其商业的管理与运营. 该方案描述了特许商业主要方面的详尽运作程序(step-by-step procedures). 以及在考虑到了绝大多数可能发生的管理问题的基础上,为受许人提供了一个完全的(complete)管理决策参考范例.
2. 完备的：能否提出一个新的逻辑系统它不必在逻辑上是完备的(complete)的,但能有效地应用于海量语义数据的推理?complete 双语例句
1. Experimental results have proved that the complete technology of CWS combustion can reach a sound calcining efficiency and energy saving effect. Especially, they can solve the air pollution of the ceramic roller kiln successfully.
2. Specializes in automated instrumentation research, production, sale, complete, and consulting as one of the high-tech enterprises.
3. FUJILuxelV series violet CTP since the introduction in the field of prepress seihan caused a radical change of mentality, and now we can use the integrated use of lower cost and higher productivity gain complete applies to commercial business card printing live parts of perfect output quality.
4. Only the most significant ones will be covered here; consult the Library Reference for a complete listing.
这里只显示了最重要的几个，如果要看完整的列表请查阅 Library Refference。
5. The data come from the nation's first complete survey of forest coverage in five years.
6. Of course, you'll also get stock options and complete medical and dental coverage.
7. A more complete coverage of Halloween customs can be found at Halloween traditions.
8. It provides complete, authoritative coverage of the concepts, experimental techniques, and numerical modeling of multiphase flows.
9. How to generate complete and high coverage benchmark data will be the major obstacle of our research.
10. Product specifications complete, sales of network coverage throughout the country and exported to Hong Kong, Japan, Southeast Asia and other places.
11. Between the initial cleaning threshold and complete cleaning threshold, cleaning percentage of the surface increases with the increasing of laser fluence.
12. For domestic and foreign customers with a complete set of automation solutions and related processing equipment, product coverage of electronic manufacturing, office automation, metal processing and many other industries, the main products are: inkjet printer, chip capping machine components, pressure plate installed components, chip components sorting machine, life testing machine, FPC cutting machine, rubber roller cutting machine, core indentation machine, Automatic screw machine, a dedicated flat-milling machine, tapping machine multi-axis, pneumatic presses, hydraulic machines, etc.ú.
13. When gypsum curing stiffened, button printing alignment basic positioning completed, such a location a few die, many systems can even set not to affect the hot miconioides speed, according to the size of the hot button each time to complete dozens of flowers or a few hundred, button-shaped and colored paper between neurorrhaphy, may be in the current market for the sale of heat transfer, such as 3 m adhesive glue, etc will be colored paper and buttons bonding.
14. Embellishment communication utilities - will be a complete theoretical system and improve the marketing of talent management mechanism support of the local community to become China's most competitive sectors of professional and technical leading enterprises.
15. We aim for the complete recovery of the money invest.
16. In case you do not satisfy with the products and services we offered, please complete Online Complaints Form.
17. In the human body complete 22 pair of euchromosomes, 1 chromosome contains the gene dosage to be most, reaches 3141, is average level two times, altogether has surpasses 223, 000, 000 basic groups to be right, breaks the difficulty to be also biggest.
18. Additionally, our Turnkey Exhibition Services offer publishers a complete exhibition service for major fairs.
此外，我的 turnkey 展览服务为出版商的主要商品展览提供一个全面的展览服务。
19. In the 15th episode, in the scene intercutting Anna looking for the cell phone Chul Soo bought her, and Chul Soo remembering Anna while touching the dial on the electric heating pad, the music used was a complete mistake.
20. There is no complete inventory of resources to be found in the oceans and seas were not inexhaustible.
You use complete to emphasize that something is as great in extent, degree, or amount as it possibly can be.
e.g. The rebels had taken complete control...
e.g. It shows a complete lack of understanding by management...
Dozens of flats had been completely destroyed...
Make sure that you defrost it completely.
...something completely different.
You can use complete to emphasize that you are referring to the whole of something and not just part of it.
e.g. A complete tenement block was burnt to the ground...
e.g. The job sheets eventually filled a complete book.
If something is complete, it contains all the parts that it should contain.
e.g. The list may not be complete.
e.g. ...a complete dinner service...
...the accuracy and completeness of the information obtained.
To complete a set or group means to provide the last item that is needed to make it a full set or group.
e.g. Children don't complete their set of 20 baby teeth until they are two to three years old.
e.g. ...the stickers needed to complete the collection.
The complete works of a writer are all their books or poems published together in one book or as a set of books.
e.g. ...the Complete Works of William Shakespeare.
If one thing comes complete with another, it has that thing as an extra or additional part.
e.g. The diary comes complete with a gold-coloured ballpoint pen.
If something is complete, it has been finished.
e.g. The work of restoring the farmhouse is complete...
e.g. It'll be two years before the process is complete.
If you complete something, you finish doing, making, or producing it.
e.g. Peter Mayle has just completed his first novel.
e.g. ...the rush to get the stadiums completed on time.
The project is nearing completion...
House completions for the year should be up from 1,841 to 2,200.
If you complete something, you do all of it.
e.g. She completed her degree in two years...
e.g. This book took years to complete.
If you complete a form or questionnaire, you write the answers or information asked for in it.
e.g. Simply complete the coupon below...
e.g. We ask candidates to complete a psychometric questionnaire...
You can use complete to emphasize that someone is skilled at all aspects of a particular activity and is therefore the best example of that kind of person.
e.g. He was the complete all-round journalist.
1. Chow Tai Fook wants these two projects to form a complete business value chain from overall resources development to production and operations.
2. Although Six Sigma started off as a QA system, it has now grown into a complete business management programme.
3. We have a significant presence in China what we call a complete business operation.
4. The gang was managed by business models and had formed a comparatively complete structure, according to the indictment.
5. A fairly complete energy supply system is now by and large in place.
6. He also wore an ID badge and carried a large calculator to complete the getup.
7. Some customers who tried to activate the phone at home got messages that the process could take 48 hours to complete.
8. He said the company's plans do not call for bringing production to a " complete halt ".
9. Parents call for complete relief of making travel arrangements and are willing to pay for it.
10. Kraft has said it wants to get the majority shareholder votes by January 5, but it can take until February to complete the process under regulations.