名词精品店; （女士）时装店，，精品店boutique 网络解释
1. 专营店：1970年日本时装设计师高田贤三(Kenzo Takada)在巴黎开了一家叫Jungle Jap的专营店(boutique). 按照2004年的调查,日本本国对这个词无所谓(apathetic). 该词最早在1860年出现,指在美国的日本使馆人员. 善意用法(benign usage)有得克萨斯州(Texas)的Jap Road,
2. 时装店：动物标本继近年流行的枝型吊灯(CHANDELIER)之后,成为时装店(BOUTIQUE)橱窗或室内设计的一种新潮流,由此丰富空间演出的美感,而古典主义的设计主题亦再度成为设计师们的新把戏.boutique 双语例句
1. It is reported that Wenzhou Yi Jie Palme d'Or Hotel is China's first Italian-style boutique hotel.
2. Spring Airlines of the Palme d'Or hotel with Italian kit cooperation, not only hope that visitors can enjoy the intimacy of the Spring and Autumn, but also experience from the Italian boutique hotel service.
3. Years, Wenzhou real estate prices soared, the South Gate, Pine Desk Old City Center Square real estate, average price of 15, 000 yuan/square meters, Jiangbin Road, Metro, 杨府山Boutique real estate along the average price has more than 10, 000 yuan/square meter, water heart, on the one hand陡门old residential areas have also risen to an average price of 7000~8000 Yuan/square meter, or even the past a lot of Wenzhou People瞧不上eyes Huanglong, bridge, the average price of residential areas such as梧田also risen to 6000~7000 Yuan/square meters.
一九九八年，温州市房地产价格大幅飙升，南门，松台老城中心广场房地产，平均价格15000元/平方米，江滨路，新城，杨府山精品沿线房地产的平均价格有超过10，000元/平方米，水心，一方面陡门旧住宅区也上升到平均价格7000 8000元/平方米，甚至过去很多温州人瞧不上眼黄龙，桥梁，平均价格的住宅领域，如梧田也上升到6000 7000元/平方米。
4. In Los Angeles you can enter a boutique in sportswear and everybody greets you and starts helping you etc.
5. She is escorted inside the boutique by her assistant and make-up artist.
6. One of the most stylish hotels along with deep and far cultural aspect, full butler service boutique.
7. Do you remember 记得 our talks about custom-designed dresses for the boutique?
我们曾经谈过为时装装店设计订的服装 I sure do。我当然记得。
8. It brought an incredible amount of press and television coverage and caught the attention of Anne-Marie Dubois Dumee, owner of the high end fashion boutique Maxfield in Los Angeles.
9. With backgrounds in HoReCa, design and the music industry, the owners are convinced that The Minibar will add something new to the Dutch HoReCa landscape which is populated mostly with traditional brown-café bars and a small smattering of boutique offerings.
在 HoReCa、设计及音乐产业的背景下业主深信的迷你将添加到荷兰 HoReCa 景观，将填充大部分传统褐变 café酒吧和一个小一知半解精品产品及服务的新事物。
10. The main products are: department store sales counters, a boutique show, counter display stand, promotional Taiwan, X-Chin, Li licensing, light boxes series, metal products, plexiglass crafts, and other related materials of all kinds of marketing activities ads Supplies.
11. I think it should belong to boutique hotel.
12. General physics from the current school curriculum web boutique watch the status of construction, there are a number of issues need to be further improved and perfected.
13. In many Buddhist Banna Tingzhong, King is really Bajiao Ting Dai-building process is set epitomize the boutique.
14. Wuqiao acrobatics and circus school Big World, acrobatics, folk village has formed a golden chain, has become the North China region as well as the national tourism brand boutique unique acrobatic.
15. With 30 exquisitely decorated guest rooms each with its own individual design and layout, the Mansion Boutique Hotel offers its guests the `personal touch'that cannot be offered or replicated by any other hospitality property in the city.
16. The Bookworm boutique at the Qwest broke all records last year selling Berkshire-related books. An amazing 3500 of these were Poor Charlie`s Almanack, the collected wisdom of my partner. This means that a copy was sold every 9 seconds. And for good reason: You will never find a book with more useful ideas. Word-of-mouth recommendations have caused Charlie`s first printing of 20500 copies to sell out, and we will therefore have a revised and expanded edition on sale at our meeting. Among the other 22 titles and DVDs available last year at the Bookworm, 4597 copies were sold for $84746. Our shareholders are a bookseller`s dream.
17. September 1988 Versace opened in Madrid in a 600-square-meter exhibition hall, this is his first boutique in Spain.
18. In addition to the wholesale and factory production for the company products, but also the wholesale sling is famous throughout the country, wholesale prices because of too many types, to be directed to the Group's distribution business phone, other products are NRK hyacinth, NRK large gourd (30 -- 50 tons), light NRK hyacinth (80 kg-250kg), Shouban hyacinth, construction Shouban hyacinth, electric hoists, electric chain hoist, micro-block, space launches, and round, hydraulic jacks, screw jack, large jacks, pneumatic Jack, Jack-style separation, thin-jack, electric jack, horizontal jacks, 双节Jack, Jack-cut, clamp-hanging, hanging clamp erection, flip hanging clamp, pliers oil drums, stacked plate clamp, car towing, Boutique cranes, lifting with fine, hoisting hook, rotating hook, tied up, tight-vehicle, single-waist belts, body belts, seat belt height, aluminum block-line, cross-top, from the Road, Hydraulic From the top machine, rotating from the top, Hydraulic Ramli, rotating Ramli, the electric Ramli, one Ramli hydraulic pressure machines, into machines, tiger-head tight line, Quchi tight line, from high-intensity Heavy chain, galvanized chain, the chain of steel, iron chain general, Qingdao spent Portland, dumping of deduction, the first card, bow dumping of deduction, American dumping of deduction and heavy dumping of deduction, hydraulic loaders, pneumatic hyacinth, various large Rope, Zongsheng, hanging net, lifting sucker, door-axis wheel, anti-skid chains, fine line tight, tight-line, Shuanggou tight line, railway line cards, Al-card, insurance deduction, rotating Central, rings, Jixin Central, for wire rope cut off, S-hook, lifting a round rope, hanging safety net, set a chain of cable, harness rigging sets, complete sets of rope rigging, injection wire rope, galvanized steel wire rope, hand winch, Removal tanks, high-altitude anti-dropping, balancer, anti-turn hook, electric basket, large-scale mining Tianlun, Mine Pulley, Marine pulley, electric, manual winch, various accessories, such as lifting.
19. I am the Australian owner of a boutique global management consultancy, with specialist advice for new business enterprises in startups and continued management assistance.
20. She also wants to open an ear-piercing boutique for dogs.
A boutique is a small shop that sells fashionable clothes, shoes, or jewellery.boutique 单语例句boutique的翻译
1. It can take several million yuan just to set up a boutique on a main road in Beijing.
2. The estate is known as one of the youngest, smallest and most exciting boutique wineries on the Cape winemaking scene.
3. Cardin went on to open his first Beijing boutique in 1989, with Louis Vuitton following suit three years later.
4. I have always thought of words like boutique to have a double connotation.
5. The Langham Yangtze Boutique Shanghai makes treating Mom on her special day a breeze.
6. Live fish specialties are the order of the day at the Langham Yangtze Boutique Shanghai's Mado Izakaya Japanese restaurant.
7. It is their debut for Def Jam Records, a boutique label for rap artists.
8. She spends afternoons visiting the boutique and chatting with customers in order to better understand their desires.
9. He and the best man were having the cars decorated at a flower boutique.
10. Shanghai's answer to Agent Provocateur is a spunky new boutique cleverly named Lingerie & Me.boutique 英英释义
1. a shop that sells women's clothes and jewelry
Synonym: dress shop