过去式：bagged; 过去分词：bagged; 现在分词：bagging; 复数形式：bags;bag 基本解释
名词袋，囊，枕套; 钱包，手提皮包，财富; 〈英俚〉大量，很多
及物动词把。。装入袋中，猎获; 捕获; 得分; 抢占
不及物动词松散地垂挂; 鼓胀bag 相关词组
1. in the bag : 稳操胜券的, 十拿九稳的, 喝醉了的；
1. Bag all the potatoes.
2. They have bagged 150 parliamentary seats.
1. We had a good bag that day.
2. We brought home two bags of potatoes.
1. 书包：随后Courage准备了实物道具:兔子(rabbit)和书包(bag),让孩子们随着口令把兔子放在书包的相应位置上. 哈哈,这一切难不倒孩子们,他们完成的十分出色,不仅把兔子准确无误的放在正确的位置上,而且还能准确说出方位单词. 看到这一切,Courage不由得竖起了大拇指......bag 双语例句
1. I now take my own shopping bag AFTER ENFORCEMENT of Plastic Shopping Bag Levy.
2. So I can shove it up my ass and remove the bag of ganja...
3. CD has a variety of hand-held machine BAG, BAG Walkman, radio kits, digital camera bags, mobile bags, DV machine sling, portable computer bag, portable DVD protection BAG, DVD discs, bags, sling, glasses box, headphones headset BAG boxes, ÷BAG, BAG shaver, electric scissors and so on BAG diverse styles and materials used, the cost-price options.
4. I have a bag with books in it.
5. Packaging: PP bag, carton size of foreign trade in accordance with customer requirements.
6. It comes with a remote and when you press the button, the locator on your bag automatically lights up by flashing those 6 LEDs.
7. Whether you are using the water boiler in your hotel room to steep your own tea bag or using some fountain water in a clean b...
8. The factory long range produces various latest style student bag, valise, packsack.
9. The main products are: Japan gifts, cotton bag, packing bag, paper bag, portable cigarette bag, purse, environmental protection bag, shopping bag, makeup bag, packsack, toy bag, gift bag, handbag, decoration, the screen brush, the computer brush, all kinds of mobile phones decoration, The mobile clearner, hot, Our company price is reasonable, work., dust-free roompacking, high quality is the first choice for the business to disseminate their products, we sincerely hope to cooperate with you.
10. The main products are: Japan gifts, cotton bag, packing bag, paper bag, portable cigarette bag, purse, environmental protection bag, shopping bag, makeup bag, packsack, toy bag, gift bag, handbag, decoration, the screen brush, the computer brush, all kinds of mobile phones decoration, The mobile clearner, hot…, mouse pad. warming handbag and so on.
公司有10多年丰厚的生产经验，产品90%到日本，有专业人才及管理人员，主营产品有：日本礼品，棉布袋子，ATBC-PVC 包装袋，纸巾袋，便携烟灰袋，零钱包，TPU、EVA 袋，购物袋，化妆袋，背包，玩具袋，礼品袋，手挽袋，手机擦，随意贴手机擦，电脑擦，各种手机吊饰，热宝，暖手袋，鼠标垫，杯垫，等。
11. The main products are: Japan gifts, cotton bag, packing bag, paper bag, portable cigarette bag, purse, environmental protection bag, shopping bag, makeup bag, packsack, toy bag, gift bag, handbag, decoration, the screen brush, the computer brush, all kinds of mobile phones decoration, The mobile clearner, hot…, warming handbag and so on.
12. Now I use the EEE PC on and off all day, it is constantly switched on and connected to my wireless LAN in my house, every time I leave the house it gets thrown into my bag along with my mobile phone, if I find myself with a few minutes to spare during the day, maybe drinking coffee in a cafe or waiting for a doctor in the hospital then I can whip it out and get some work done.
13. Have Products: OPP sealed with adhesive tape, textured plastic, double-sided tape, bubble bag, EPE, tensile membrane and a variety of industries with special adhesive tape products; 2004 business layer in view of market expansion and product wizard considerations, started planning for supporting the printing and packaging business, and in the same year in Dongguan Tangxia create wing and printing presses.
14. Factory machinery and equipment imported by Taiwan, the main production and management: PP bag, PE bags, PO BAG, OPP bag, self-adhesive bags, shopping bags, bubble bags, stretch film plastic products; OPP Packing Tape, double-sided adhesive tape, textured plastic, glue, plastic fibers, high temperature adhesive tape, packing tape, packing materials, labor and other supplies.
15. Hefty bag than figure out how to use the compost bin that sits just outside. It's easier to drive to the grocery
16. I can't find my bag.
17. What do you have in this bag?
18. Can you look after my bag and clothes, please?
19. On one occasion, he participated in high school gathering, a playmate to get a bag of white powder on the table, to tell you about the benefits of taking this thing, a strong sense of curiosity so that he could not resist a mouthful of smoke.
20. Bill Lacovara, an insurance adjuster from Ventnor, New Jersey, said he waded out(5) to get the bag while on a fishing trip last week.
A bag is a container made of thin paper or plastic, for example one that is used in shops to put things in that a customer has bought.
A bag is a strong container with one or two handles, used to carry things in.
e.g. She left the hotel carrying a shopping bag.
A bag is the same as a handbag .
If you have bags under your eyes, you have folds of skin there, usually because you have not had enough sleep.
If you say there is bags of something, you mean that there is a large amount of it. If you say that there are bags of things, you mean that there are a large number of them.
e.g. ...a hotel with bags of character.
If someone calls a woman an old bag or a stupid bag, they are insulting her.
If you bag something that a lot of people want, you get it for yourself before anyone else can get it.
e.g. The smart ones will have already bagged their seats by placing cards on them.
8. see also: bum bag;carrier bag;mixed bag;shoulder-bag;sleeping bag;tea bag
If you say that something is in the bag, you mean that you are certain that you will get it or achieve it.
e.g. 'I'll get the Republican nomination,' he assured me. 'It's in the bag.'
If you are left holding the bag, you are put in a situation where you are responsible for something, often in an unfair way because other people fail or refuse to take responsibility for it.
e.g. I don't want to be left holding the bag if something goes wrong.
如果出了什么问题，我可不想替人背黑锅。in BRIT, use 英国英语用 be left holding the baby
If you pack your bags, you leave a place where you have been staying or living.
e.g. Police arrived at his hotel and ordered him to pack his bags.
12. to let the cat out of the bag -> see cat
相关词组：bag upbag 单语例句
1. He was only a bag of bones when he first went to the centre.
2. Pan said she initially considered calling the police, but then decided to try to persuade the young man to return her bag.
3. We recommend picking one that takes your fancy, buying a bag of beer and asking the manager to pick out some daily specials.
4. After a sweaty health club workout, don't kid yourself that the candy bar in your gym bag is health food.
5. The Hollywood actress recently designed a poncho and travel bag for Italian label Fendi for a charity auction held at the Cannes Film Festival.
6. When she was cleaning a toilet in Zhenfeng Hall, she found the canvas bag and waited for half an hour until the owner came.
7. Only a few wilted leaves, a bag of cilantro and bruised peaches roll around the bottom of the cardboard boxes.
8. They buy one brand of bag not because it meets their needs, but it's the kind the people they look up to carry around with them.
9. Chen was naturally quite anxious as the bag carried a large amount of cash, his ID cards and flight ticket.
10. How often do you buy medicine and have the cashier take your money and then throw the medicine and bag to you.bag 英英释义
1. an activity that you like or at which you are superior
e.g. chemistry is not my cup of tea
his bag now is learning to play golf
marriage was scarcely his dish
Synonym: cup of teadish
2. mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
3. a flexible container with a single opening
e.g. he stuffed his laundry into a large bag
4. a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
e.g. he carried his small bag onto the plane with him
Synonym: traveling bagtravelling baggripsuitcase
5. a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
e.g. she reached into her bag and found a comb
6. a place that the runner must touch before scoring
e.g. he scrambled to get back to the bag
7. an ugly or ill-tempered woman
e.g. he was romancing the old bag for her money
Synonym: old bag
8. the quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person)
e.g. his bag included two deer
9. the quantity that a bag will hold
e.g. he ate a large bag of popcorn
1. capture or kill, as in hunting
e.g. bag a few pheasants
2. put into a bag
e.g. The supermarket clerk bagged the groceries
3. take unlawfully
4. bulge out
form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
5. hang loosely, like an empty bag